/* Jazsica's Perspective: follow up on my bro's birthday /*

Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

follow up on my bro's birthday

Birthday Treat Of Coz - Ajiteh @PS

i love Ajiteh @ PS..the food there is just great..
*drools*


We ordered( from left to right):
Tonpeiyaki $4.80 ^^VVVVv
Fried Tofu $4.80 ^^VVVVv
Spinach Bacon Omurice(limited sets/day) $11.80 ^^VVVv
Chicken Curry Omurice $10.80 ^^VVVV
Mango Parfait $5.80 ^^VVV

went to Yamaha to get Music Theory book..
I wanna take music theory~!!!

Anyways..i found a new name for Yamaha..
As above, A-Ha-May..
Lame..~ i know~~~

Cant blog as much as usual..
later kanna bao tuo by the bao tuo kia~!

Qin..will update my treasure box this weekend..
remember to keep a look out..

well..to add on..
Qin and me got a Vivitar Ultra Slim & Wide $25
Cant wait to take breath taking photos with it..
*超期待的^^*

Also waiting for 不良笑花 to be updated~!
Thankz Qin~~呼呼~!~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/