/* Jazsica's Perspective: Jazsica's Treasure Box /*

Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jazsica's Treasure Box

Ah haR~Qin..Reading my post~
This is my treasure box~!
Took a very long time to prepare this post..
sort out the cards,arrage,take pics,photoshop..
but its's Worth IT =)

Very Very little people know that i love cards..
and have been collecting them over the years..
now~ everyone who is reading my blog..knows...
It's not an secret anymore~


If i'm not wrong i started my collection since 14..
coz i couldn't find any cards b4 14..lol..

I have birthday cards, Xmas,Chinese new year ones..
letters of encouragement,notes,post cards..etc..
One Full Box of Cards..
i love hand made cards especially..
Coz that's where you know if a person really put in effort
and you can feel how important you're to them..

i like the feeling of receiving mails or cards..
and the excitement of opening them..
Looking a every different design..
Reading each unique hand writing,wishes and blessings..

this is something that an E-card can never replace =)
if you notice..i seldom send E-cards..
unless in some special case..

I've the most Xmas cards(this is only part of them),
maybe that's the only period people will buy cards..
LOL..

CNY cards..
Surprisingly i didnt recieve RED CNY cards..

红炸弹!!!

Birthday cards..
Actually i dont need anything for my birthday...
One hand-made birthday card is really enough for me =)

Those were the days..
Happiness,Sadness,Toughness & Memories

This is one of my Fave card..
I dont mean that i dont love the others..
I do kae~!
but i like this coz its filled with colors..
I'm sure you can see, how much effort the creator put in..
Thankz eLaine for the creating the card~

The Collage of my Birthday Cards,
since the Age of 14..
Realize there is no Valentine's Card?
There is..From my friends..During Sec Sch times..
For the past 2 years? Nope..

i wonder if he knows..
i love cards..
but i love 2 drawings/sketching he did for me..
but it was 2 years ago..when we just started out..
i still kept it in good condition..

As time passes..lesser and lesser effort is put into our r/s..
oh well..
Anyway..i dont care how much one spent on me..
is the effort that counts..
Thank for every single card..My Friends..
*ps*
-wait for The JTB-Jazsica's Treasure Box II next weekend-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/