/* Jazsica's Perspective: 15h Oct - My beloved's Birthday /*

Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

15h Oct - My beloved's Birthday

Happie Birthday My Love~!!
Hope you get what you want la hor~!
other mushy mushy words no need say liao..
Cause i see you almost everyday..
Same interest, you listens to me when no one can..
You know me the best =)


Eh..eH~!!
Dont anyhow think hor..
He's my beloved and one & only..
unique 到不可以再 unique 的 Brother =)

Yup..WE argue over who's going down to get lunch..
WE fight over usage of computer..
need to exchange rooms and beds,coz he wanna chiong game at night..
WE argue over who is gonna do the housework,
or who is doing more or doing what..

But he's also the fews that saw me through my ups and downs..
when i'm upset and i walk into his room..
he'll hear me talk and see me cry..
never hugged him though..
help me to get stuff when i'm sick..

i always "Ka Jiao" him, when i got nothing to do..
WE threaten each other,WE try scare the hell out of each other..
WE play stupid & childish games..talk cock and go out together..
WE 're each other's "Image Consultant"

WE quarrel and return to our own rooms..
not a "Sorry" is needed..coz WE know each other too well..
actions will prove it..

Thank God for giving me this Wonderful brother for this life time..
I guess we're very closely knitted together..
Not everyone is so fortunate like us..
I wish this will last~ ^^

Happy 18th Birthday My Brother~
You can now buy 4D~!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/