/* Jazsica's Perspective: decision /*

Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

decision

yup.. so ended up he decided to accompany his family..
and not even meeting me for dinner..
telling me this is the only time..
tellig me i accompany you tml lo..

i felt supper upset..cause he can even say..
" seems like i've to....."

why he cant understand me?
and have all his pirorites is above me..
i'm feeling upset..and he dont even care about my feelings..
thinking that i'm all emotional..
most importantly..he seems to feel that i'm at the wrong..

Yes.. i'm wrong..
i'm wrong being upset for a promise he made and he couldnt carry out..
i'm wrong being emotional..
i'm wrong for being the lowest priority of his..
i'm wrong that i made him piss off, coz i feel upset..
i'm wrong for feeling upset where he chooses he accompany his family, instead of me
i'm wrong for worring for him and praying for him for the past 5days..
i'm wrong for packing my schedule so that i wouldnt even think of him..
i'm wrong that i acctually make effort to get cupcakes for him..
i'm wrong that i couldnt have time with him..
i'm wrong that he couldnt even make time for mi..

i dunno why he need to say his promises so easily..
" dont worry for me, i'll accompany you friday and saturday kae?
for the weekend i cant accompany you.."

yet cant fufill it every time..
to him..its just like another sentence..
but to me, it is a promise which kept i look forward to..
all week..

at the end..he cant fufill it..
and i'm at the wrong..

great..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/