/* Jazsica's Perspective: AngelRisingUpToHeaven190410.EganTeng /*

Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

AngelRisingUpToHeaven190410.EganTeng

There i was, standing right in front of your picture.
Watching people around you singing songs, saying prayers, shedding tears.
I tell myself, this is true, i'm not dreaming.

I smiled and look at your picture from the outside,
talking to you with my heart, telling you, you're a free boy now.
I'm sending you on your journey with a open heart and a smile.

When i walked towards you the 1st time, i saw you lying down with your eyes shut.
My mind went blank, i couldn't believe my eyes.

I walked out, i cool myself down, holding on to my tears.
Telling myself you'll never want to see me cry.

2nd time i walked in, i talked to you,tears engulfed my eyes.
I held them back, i'll do what i promised you.
There i am.
Telling you, you'd have to worry about us, everything will be just fine.
Telling you, you'd have all the time to play your flute, continue playing.
Telling you, you're free to run,walk,smile and laugh up there
Telling you, we're proud of you and you'll always be missed by us.

This is the 1st time, i didn't get to see your smile in respond, nor a nod with your head.
I know, you're on your way to heaven.
I smiled and told you to take great care of yourself.
I turned and walked out.
I know, as i was walking out, i'll never get to see you again, probably in my dreams.

But then again, there're too many people who wants you to be in their dreams.
I'll have to take a queue number, wait a long time before it's my turn.

I feel happy for you.
I see it with an open heart.
I know you'll always be in my memory.
I'll miss you.

As i was eating my dinner, your faced just pop-ed into my mind.
Tears finally rolled down uncontrollably.
As i was writing this, tears swelled up again and rolled down again.
It will take sometime, before the pain of losing you gets lesser.
But, trust me, you'll never be forgotten.

Have a safe journey up.
Watch over us, watch over all the people who loves you.
Watch over your family, tell god to bless them with health.
Remember to visit us once in a while, Egan.
I'm missing you already.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/