/* Jazsica's Perspective: AngelRisingUpToHeaven180410.EganTeng /*

Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

AngelRisingUpToHeaven180410.EganTeng




Dear Junior,
it's a pity that i never got to know you much earlier,
but i thank god for a chance to walk with you right here.

Amazed by your charisma when you're on your flute.
The heart melting tone and the ever running flow.

The encouragement to me to play on piccolo,
I said i was rusty, and you said no.

That's where i was about to know you better.
But things took a turn which was really bitter.

Till today, the moment of you playing at PassioneIV,
made me realize how much passion you had for.

The countless times that you said you're fine
all these memories kept running through my mind.

Your passion towards music my heart wrench.
Your determination to fight made my eyes drenched.

You'll be my little hero, who fought a glorious battle.

Whom tried to smile at me, when it wasn't any easy.

You fought well my boy and that's why god decided to call you home.

Now you're free to walk and run, to enjoy happiness with a eternal flow.
Now you can play the running notes, to laugh and smile and never frown

I'll smile and look for you above, as i know you'll gaze upon us with love.

Rest in peace my dear boy.
In the loving memory of Egan Supharta Mercubuwono
25th September 1994 - 18th April 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/