/* Jazsica's Perspective: PassioneIV - 261209 /*

Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

PassioneIV - 261209


Proudly present to you..
The Yuying Concert Band..


Under the baton of Mr. Faizal Othman





And Mr Steven Phua





The Singer






The Beat Boxer






And my brave junior, Flute Soloist for Cant Take My Eyes Off You..





Its fun working with the alumni people..





Candid shot with SiWei in front...




Candid shot with SiYan behind..
Just in case, you were wondering if they are sisters coz of their names..
well,they're not =p



Music is my life :)



Muramatsu Flute.......
its very tough to get my hands on you, you know..

still "dong-ing" $1 coins into my milk bottle everyday..


Above basically sums up my end of 2009..
oh..and a bbq session at Lim's residence on xmas..

i fell sick..
coz my bro left for taiwan and i can only drool in singapore..

Next thing i know as i was woken up by my coughing mouth and irritating throat..
it's 2010~!
haha..


New year, New beginning..
Hope Ms. lucky star heard my sweet voice
(i can feel people rolling their eyes already) calling for her..
and the suay神 heard me yelling at him..LOL..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/