/* Jazsica's Perspective: Random /*

Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Random


Updated my blog 4 post at one go..
Finally had time to sit down in front of my own PC and edit photos.

work had been pretty relax for me past 2 weeks,
and work is picking up this week

Able to come home early was miracle,
but when i come home early,
i'll to help out with housework loh..

so basically i spent my weekday nights doing housework,
and music theory papers.

This is what happens when you just throw everything on the table

But i guess this is how "i'm hardcore studying" mood is being portrayed



Random Pictures i took over this week

At vivo

At NAMOS
National Arts Museum Of Singapore


Flying to BKK soon, totally no mood for work,
haven't pack my bag,
exams in 2 weeks time..

i need more time~!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/