/* Jazsica's Perspective: 1510 /*

Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

1510


Irritating Bro's 19th..

Went to get a cake after work,
wanted to get sweet secret's signature cake,
but, he sick la..


So had to choose something neutral

as i was planting in the 10 candles into the cake,

my mum said:"哎呀,一支就好啦”

me:"你怕什么? 他是band的嘞,那里可能吹不灭?hor? didi~"

Bro giving me the -__-'' face

me:"明年你想要那么多根都没有啊,只剩两根”

Bro:"哈纳哈纳”

*i ever thought of asking the lady to give me 19 candles,
but since he sick,okie loh, special discount for him*

side note: yesterday my colleague was telling me
how fortunate my bro is, for not resembling me.
reason being, he is 100x much better looking than me.

told my bro what my colleague said, and as expected,
he laugh until 哗啦哗啦
and flown to cloud nine

Guess this is his best birthday present EVER~!

as usual i'm the only one singing the birthday song(minus away my bro)..
mummy clapping along with me..
my dad uses eye power
强吧!!

叔叔弟弟有练过,
一次过关:)


Happy 19th to you,
you're still as irritating as ever,
nonetheless, i still love you as much~~
hug hug kiss kiss..

you can imagine how my bro 会用尽吃奶的力 to push me away,
whenever i try my best to hug him

Siblings~~~~~~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/