/* Jazsica's Perspective: Good Food 4/7 - Qin Bday /*

Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good Food 4/7 - Qin Bday


Met up with Steph, Yani + her Bf at north point for lunch
for Qin's bday =)

Just wonder if all delifrance are the same..
but, at least for the northpoint outlet.. it was quite a disappointing one for me..

I ordered Cesar Salad, but the salad has no cheese at all..*shake head*
The rest was still edible..


Only the dessert passed the examination of my tongue.. LOL..

Star of the day.. huiqin~

Kai, Qin and Me =)



i think kai used burst mode..without me knowing..
so, i'm the only one with constant expression =p


We actually wanted to get qin polaroid flims..
but, kai searched the whole of simlim square, not even 1 single piece was found..



So we( Steph,Yani, Kai and Me) decided to get qin Capita Voucher,
at least she can get what she need =)

Best wishes to you Qin =)

Happie 22nd 
Welcome another one to join me 
in the 22nd club =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/