/* Jazsica's Perspective: Meet up again =p /*

Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Meet up again =p

Met Simin last friday for a ktv session..

Didnt manage to sing properly..
all thankz to my stupid nose..
*arGh~!!*

*maybe i should just bring winter wear nx time*

Dine at this Nonya Cafe thereafter..
Its located at the other side of bugis junction..

If you take bus service 80 from sengkang, and alight at bugis.
You'll see this cafe..when you alight =)

The cafe is is not very huge, but filled with the "kampong" feeling..
coz most of their stuff is made of wood..

Suddenly 2 "怀旧" pictures on the wall caught my eye..
my 1st time seeing nonya's wedding photos..
*Sua Ku*
Dont know if it's real la..
but at least it looks real to me..hah~


I'm not a nonya kinda person, so, its the 1st time i tried nonya food..
i would say the food tasted GREAT~!!
but the down side is that, it have very limited choices of food..


I love their "Laksa" ?? the most.. LOL..
Spicy,Sweet,Sour.. very appetizing..

if you're a Nonya fantic, you shouldnt miss it =)
But if you're not, you could also give it a try,
and experience how different nonya food is =)


Really did alot of catch up with her..
But sadly i didnt talk much, 
coz my tap wouldnt stop leaking~!!
*irritating*

Hope you enjoyed..and meet up soon =)

*you made me yearn for taiwan........*






Random side note..
Seriously, i didnt know Adobe has SOOoOOoooOOo much software..
Until i saw this..OMTK


*Drop Jaws*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/