/* Jazsica's Perspective: just blabber.. /*

Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

just blabber..

sometimes, i feel that i'm very naive?
coz my definition of friends is, i treat u good..you'll treat me good..simple..

but, after sometime, when you see so many situations as a outsider..
you'll realize that its not that simple..as what i thought..


Eg:Just an example..that almost can be seen everywhere

A stabbed B to  Y..
please take note.. A & B are friends
Y just listened.
B somehow found out..that A stabbed him/her..
So, B  also stabbed A  to Y..
Now,Y now know both side of the story..
Y is trying to resolved at a tortoise speed..
but i guess, someone out there also stabbed Y..
on the other hand, even B knew A stabbed him/her, still continue to be friends with A


WTH~
you know he/she stabbed you, but you still want be friends with he/she..
he/she, stabbed you, still got face to be friends with you..

what a world man..

i tink i'm too straight forward ba..
in terms of speech or what so ever..
but i guess, for those who know me..
i mean no harm..just that my mouth reacted faster than my brain..

i tink i write all my emotions on my face..
i dont like you.. means i dont like you..
i can not bring myself to ACT that i like you..

i know i'm at the losing end, with this kind of attitude or attribute..
on the other hand, why need to act? act for wat?
everyday you wear a mask out and act..isnt it very tiring?

i really go all out to make friends..
i dont mind helping..but..often, people take me for granted..
thinking that, i help them is 理所当然 的。。。

i have my limits..when you're still within my tolerance level..
you're still my friend..maybe not as close..but i'll still help you, if u need my help..
but once you stepped on my tail, 
i'll immediately strike you off..

and i dont understand..
the stabbing game and the guessing game very fun meh?
why people only dare to stab behind the back..
but dont dare to tell the person face to face??

我真的不明白。。。。。。。。。。。
but the one thing i know.. 
i shall keep my mouth shut..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/