/* Jazsica's Perspective: From today onwards.. /*

Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

From today onwards..

From this post onwards..
From today onwards..
From now onwards..

I'm not gonna post about anything related to the r/s..

I wan to get over and done with it..

yes..i am bad..with all older post you can see..
i'm childish..
ming is right..i'm childish..
and i choose to be childish and refused to grow up..

so..i'm freaking determine to figure out with my mind..
my heart and my soul..
what i want? i what i need?

what i can change..
what i need to stay with..

and i'm freaking gonna move on..
freaking need to get rid of this negative attitude in me..
i want to get back my confidence i had lost..
get back the happy,bubbly and happy go lucky kind of me..
i missed that..

i dont wan to be locked up inside this dark world anymore..

i wan to him and them to disappear from my world..

i wan to go refresh the world i had..
without all of them..
not forgetting the lesson learnt..

i want to be a better person..
i want to open up my big eyes and see..
i want to grow my heart to feel..
i wan to expand my brain to think..

so that i can make the best out of the next r/s..
if it comes by..

DONT EVER MAKE THE SAME BLOODY MISTAKE AGAIN~!!!

IMPROVE MY OWN JUDGEMENT~!!

i tink the tornado i created, really swipe out everything in my way..
created chaos, lives injured..
i didnt know i was so powerful..
now its time..it should subside.. =)

i shall be down..use this hurtful time to tink..
and when time heals my wound..

den need u all to relink again~! whahaha..SRY NEH~!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/