/* Jazsica's Perspective: 角头之旅(初四).060211 /*

Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

角头之旅(初四).060211



Supposed to meet the guys at 8am..
We woke up at 8am upon receiving WeiChong's call..
Its really hard to get Yuhao to wake up..

The best part was...
Me: "Wei~~ wake up liao, weichong calling.."
Yuhao: "orhxxxxx"
Me:" Wei~~ wake up liao, i think they are downstairs already"
Yuhao:" Har! really ah?"
Me:"Ya"
Yuhao going out..
Me:" give me another 5mins.." *knock out*


Today is the Ipoh trip :)
Long drive.. doze off in the jam on the way there..
Drop by one of the road side stall for breakfast.

Best Lor Mai Kai ever~!



Destination: A Theme Park In Ipoh



There is a little zoo, swimming activities, rides within it:)

We all get a chance to feed the animals within the little zoo~
I simply love the Raccoon and Hedgehog :D



Special visit to the baby tiger and got a chance to feed it:)



This is the parrot that only responds to me, when i say "Hello"
Had dinner before heading back..
The famous 芽菜鸡:)


Have been bugging to play fireworks..
Had my chance to play, was scary though..
Have to run after lighting it and it was loud~

But my camera died :(
I could only photograph it in my memory..
what a waste....

Learnt a new game, "La Mi"
But still not too sure how to play..
I should brush up my skills,
Probably when i go back the next time, i'll win~!



Favorite photo of the day..
Thanks for the accompaniment, 阿鸿,啊胜,聪哥:)
I really had alot of fun :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/