/* Jazsica's Perspective: 23rdBday230310.MarinaSquare /*

Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

23rdBday230310.MarinaSquare




Met Yuhao for lunch, movie and dinner..
Thanks for the perfume =)

He asked me: "what are the 3 wishes you have for this year's bday, just say 2 of them,
last one you can keep for yourself.."
without any hesitation : "I WANT TO PASS MY DAMN DRIVING TEST THIS TIME!!"
Him: "er, okie, this i cant really help you.. 2nd one?"
Me: "i wish that for everyone that i love and loved me to be safe and healthy :)"
Him: "wah, okie, this one i also cant help you, maybe you should tell 老天爷.
Then the last one?"
Me: "i thought you say can keep for myself?"
Him: "okie, den i help u say: " your last wish is to have 3 more wishes, right?""
Me: "NO!? I'd never say that!!! 这样太逊了!"
Him: "then?"
Me:" I'd say i want to have infinity wishes,and all of them will come true =) Muahaha"
Him: =.="" *Laughs *

Lame shit i know..
who cares! it's my day!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/