/* Jazsica's Perspective: Looking Back /*

Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Looking Back

Wish list for 2009

A Little Tough To Achieve Ones


Healthly & safety of my 2 grandmas,Family & Friends

Money!!$$$ Money!!(who dont wan money, tell me ^^)

Stable Job (for time being)

Cut my own CD, see it selling =),but it looks impossible

MakeOver(omg, my 21st bday wish)

Slim down??(seems afar)

Overseas(i've yet to take a plane u know? =()

Bedroom Makeover

DSLR

Personal Flute

Wacom Tablet

New desktop

40"Flat-Butt teebee

Own a
business

Own Karaoke System

Wii



Easier To Achieve Ones


New Phone

Lumix Fx520

ipod Touch

Wristlet

New Wallet

Golden BlingBling Mahjong tiles

Braud Buffel card holder

Rebonding

Hair Treatment

Small Diamond Pendent

640Gb HardDisk

Nice Watch

Watch
Fireworks Live

SPA treatment

Own Domain

Ride Ferris Wheel

Usante Foot Massager



Actually i realize quite a no. of things are strike out =)
i'm lovin' it !!
Other than the tangible stuff..
i'm pretty happy with myself :

at work (learnt ALOT through ALOT of mistakes, beginning to be able to adapt)
in music (taken grade 5 theory, but dint manage to get dist)
in driving ( still chionging for that damn licence =x)
in Cooking (erm, pretty much stagnant, LOL)

i'm glad that i'm having a wonderful family, cousins,
always there to support me, whenever i'm feeling down..

i'm glad i'm having a bunch of lovely friends with me,
hearing me complain, to dine, to shop, to movie, to mahjong, to sing..

i'm glad i'm having fun colleagues,
to disturb and fight with..

i'm glad that i'm still waking up everyday,
able to complain and see good/bad things happening around me..

one turn eye, another year flew past..
i feel old, when Qin ask me :" how are you gonna celebrate your 23rd birthday?"
in my mind: "GOSH~! i'm 23?? *faint*"

Great~!
Now is time for a new wishlist for 2010~!! Wahahhahahahahaha~!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/