/* Jazsica's Perspective: CNY 2010 Part II /*

Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

CNY 2010 Part II

大年初二

JS place, open for lion dance,food and our favorite activity..


(Top left clockwise) Jason, Azmir, Sherman, Nelson, Desmond, Me, Lina



Until today, i still dont find any resemblance between my bro and i..
maybe i'm being picked up from the rubbish dump..
like what my mum always told me, since like... 5 years old? LOL

Me: "妈咪,我是从哪里来的??"
妈咪: "垃圾桶里面捡回来的"
Me: "SADNESS TO THE MAX"
that actually made me believe the reason behind the fact that i look like malay..
thanks mum!!

This year's lion, action too fast liao..
not much good shots was taken.. zzzz..

I realize every year's lion same color, same pattern one lei..
even the lion dance outside and at my office building..
Mass manufacture == cheaper cost??



After the 菜青, the lions will walk around the house..
And friendly bite people.. to bring luck..
but this year the lion never bite me lei == lesser luck?


Didi got a chance to take a shot with the lion..


Didi: "let me see"
Me: "EEE!! you closed your eyes"
Didi: "har.. eyes too small la"
Me: "take another shot loh"
Didi: "okie"


So.. Here goes the 2nd shot.....


STILL CLOSE EYE!!!
Me: " Di.. your eyes...hopeless la..."
Didi: "harna harna......."
Me: " i also want to take a shot with the lion..but i paiseh"
Didi: "faster take la..not everyday sunday..
later you regret again..like with Douglas Bostock"
Me: *recalling the past* "ya hor..okie..quick..you help me take"


Tada~!
I'm Lovin It!!

Look like my bf? LOL!!!


THEN~!
it was our favorite activity time~!!
Ban Lut~!!
Who say it's almost impossible to get triple seven??
Nelson Did~!!
But, Lina say: "we only play 三倍, not 七倍"
Nelson: "harrrrrrrrrrrrr....."


Moral of the story.....
Next time play game must set rules first~!! LOL!!!!!!!

Part III continues.......


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/