/* Jazsica's Perspective: Emotional Burnout /*

Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Emotional Burnout

It has been quite a bad Christmas for me, apparently Santa didn't really like me..
I've been always racing against time ever since the beginning of dec..
Time has never been enough for me..
I've been working, working and working..coz money is never enough..
as Santa decided not to grant my wish for this Christmas on tues.

I'm so tired that i really feel like taking a day off, off from everything..
and just sleep for 24 hours straight..

and recently, i felt that i'm having emotional burnout, job burnout, or whatever you call that..
i simply lost interest in everything,no motivation at all..
coz i realize too much people expect too many things from me, that i couldn't handle anymore..
maybe it's just my mind cant take it positively anymore..

even simple things like meeting up friends has been very tough on me,
coz i could hardly find time, at the rate that i'm sleeping less than 6hours everyday.

i guess some of my friends cant understand why am i THAT busy.
i cant understand too, maybe is due to my BLURness + Ultimate Suayness..

a very good example of what happened this morning,
i woke up, i wanted to do work..
and i realize that my whole folder of cropped images and buttons are all misplaced..
i took me 2 hours to get them done..goodness..
most probaly i've left it at my work place..
and i couldnt believe i never back up at home..which was quite amazing thing to do..
i specifically remember i did, coz i never cut and paste anything, i always copy and paste.
oh wellllllllllllllll................

well done, now i have to redo everything and send to customer tml morning..
which means, tonight i'm gonna sleep at 3am again, for the 5 consecutive day, and counting..
tml is another energy challenging day for me.

i just hope my blurness and suayness could just leave me alone and play somewhere else..
just leave me alone..............................


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/