/* Jazsica's Perspective: i miss my girls /*

Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

i miss my girls


It has been a really long time since i last meet up with my girls..

Thanks Bin for putting in effort to organize the meeting..


Venue: Watami @ Orchard Ion
it has very nice ambiance..cozy feeling..

Present: Bin,Jazs,Neng,Ser
Absent with valid reasons: Wen,Dice..

Sorry ar..Wen and Dice..
coz of me, we have to meet in the afternoon..
next time i'll try to 配合 =)


Wonderful Food =)


Very fresh sashimi(s) at a very good price =)
Lot cheaper than Shinkushiya~
Tasted scallop sashimi for the very 1st time..
it's soft and sweet~~

Natural Bokeh from my compact cam..
quite amazing..

Banana Chocolate Pudding..
Awesome~!!

Looks nice..
but tasted.. very messy~~heh~
too much stuff inside, mango, red bean, bla bla bla..

Love Bin~~

Love Neng~!!

Love Ser~~~

Love my girls *muackz muackz*

I had a wonderful time..
Catching up with them..gossip..
We seldom chat, coz we're too busy..
really yearn for an overseas trip with them..or chalet..
so that we can chat non-stop =D


Ended my night with, liquor chocolate fondue from icecube..
which is not very nice.. chocolate too thin..

well, at least tried something new =)

Shall try hagen daz soon~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/