/* Jazsica's Perspective: Sweet Suprise /*

Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sweet Suprise


Went back home after a tiring day in the office..
as usual, i was OT-ing..

As usual, online, msn, surf net, shower..

After the shower, went back to my room.. and saw this..



on my desk..


i started smiling..
it was from my mum..

it's supposed to be my 21st birthday present..
Although its one and half years late..
I know is not the WOW!! kind of size..
but i guess, she took a bit of time to squeeze it out, just for me..

There is this little note, she wrote,
in Chinese and English..
she even took to effort to ask my brother to translate for her..
and surprise me..

almost teared, when i saw this..
i guess she purposely planned it,
coz she can tell how much stress i face at work..

How much more can i ask for?

i love my mum..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/