/* Jazsica's Perspective: A Tired Suprise ^^ /*

Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Tired Suprise ^^


I officially broke my OT record and Ser's OT record..
i've staying in the office for 26.5 Hours straight..
9am till 11.30am the next day..

Staring at the PC screen..
Squeezing my brain juice..
Screaming(internally), coz i keep making STUPID mistakes..
Which, WASTED HELL LOT OF TIME..

Made an error upon printing banners..
Error on measurements..

In addition, those cork-up PCs..
which i really feel like dismantling them at times..

Made me feel really down,
and tears swelled up..
But, i managed to hold it back..

4-5am is the worst period of the whole night.
my mind was just blank..
all i could do is to lean my head on my bottle and do tracing..

Tommorrow have to go back again..
Monday and Tues, probably be hell..LOL..

Even though it's a very stressed to the max job..
But it's also very challenging at the same time..

Upon reaching home 30mins ago..
My bro tell me this:
"WaH~! you still can tahan ar? if me, i think i cant take it already.."

sometimes, i do wonder, if i really could handle designer work..
Or i should turn and walk into admin/secretary line
(according to my colleagues, and indirectly become a PA..zzzz)..

umm,we shall see in another 2 months time.
I might consider..

That's the tired part..
Now is the suprise part..

i open up my email, 25mails..
Some rubbish as usual..
Then i saw this:

URA MyEndearingHome :
My Endearing Home Photo Competition - You have been shortlisted

Me:"
How could it be man, i must be seeing things.....

when i open the mail,
We are pleased to inform you that your photo has been shortlisted as one of
the top 20 shortlisted photos. Your photo can be viewed at the Photo
Gallery of the My Endearing Home website:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/myendearinghome/takepart.htm

Online voting will take place from 1 July to 24 July 09.

The winning photos will be announced and exhibited on 1 Aug 2009 at the URA
Endearing Home Exhibition at IMM.

Me:


For those who care to take a look,
it's at
http://www.ura.gov.sg/myendearinghome/takepart.htm
Photo Gallery,Page 5, the only vertical photo..

Tittle:Tradition Of Home Made Love

For Whole album, Please Visit:
My Endearing Home's Photos - Photo Competition (My Home Category)

My Endearing Home's Photos - Photo Competition (My Home Category) Album 2


If you're kind enough, you might want to vote for me..
coz i'm in need of cash.. my friends will know what i mean..

on the other hand.. who doesn't?? LOL..

Umm, personally, i feel that the reason i got in,
probably the number of people participated aint that much?

LOL..In anycase, i'm just happy to get shortlisted =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/