/* Jazsica's Perspective: Sometimes i hate my pathetic nose /*

Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sometimes i hate my pathetic nose


It has been quite a long time since i last sketch..
coz i didnt have any inspiration..
and i realize the inconsistency..

coz, i totally have no idea how to maintian

 the consistency of right-hand..


well, back to the topic.. 
It's just the 3rd day of work.. and i'm down with my norm stupid flu..
due to lack of sleep..
i call it the LOSF( Lack Off Sleep Flu)

how i know? because, if i'm down with this kind of flu,
no matter what i do it my nose.. 

It just wont stop   !! ARGH!!



All i need, is to sleep..but i cant possibly sleep in office right..
zzzz..and with irrtated nose, you'll lose your mood for everything..
coz the only word that is appearing in my mind is... SLEEP~!

i still can remember Ben(one of my new colleague) asking,
'' Do you feel cold? i see that you're having a flu..
bring jacket next time, it can be quite cold at times''

and i said: '' er, no? i dont feel cold at all, i flu coz i not enough sleep..''

Ben:"  (and literately gave me this facial expression  --> o.O),
erRrRr, oooooKie.. this is my first time hearing this...."


LOL.. i'm a werid kid..with weird allegics..

i hope i wont get this kind of flu again soon..
coz i dont want to be mistaken for H1N1 and get quarantined..

AND~! i've to stick myself to my bed this weekend..
coz, my art director already told me that,
next 2 weeks is gonna be very hectic..due to a large scale project..

Samuel also warn me about how hectic it was..

i can not afford to get flu again la~!!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/