/* Jazsica's Perspective: Weekend /*

Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend


Went for yuying band's camp
from friday to sat..
but not much pics.. know why?
coz i forget to bring my camera for consecutive 2 days..
(this is how bad my memory was)

Learnt alot of things from this camp =)
which hopefully i'll remember them(with my limited memory now)
and put them in good use in the future =)

My bag was once used to be in the pile..
that was long long long time ago..LOL.. old liao............................

when we're too free..
this is what the alumni's play..
5-10-15.. =p
we even played things like 
鸡蛋 鸡蛋,火车 火车..(old school right?)
Until Mr Phua  and walked away.. LOL


oh oh!!!
i spot this shoe while standing outside the band room..
Wonder who's shoe is this.. so interesting~!!
can DIY one for me also??


went KTV with ser and dice..
didnt sing much..coz of my stupid nose..
Blocked like mad~!!
sian..


i found my angel~!
i really love the angel..but its hard to find it in departmental stores nowadays..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/