/* Jazsica's Perspective: Suprise, Suprise , Suprise (Very Long &Heavy Post) /*

Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Suprise, Suprise , Suprise (Very Long &Heavy Post)


22nd March

After much postpones, 
22nd March is the magic day that the flautist able to get together..
to..SING~! Muhahaa..


But, before we meet up..
conicidentally, Ser and me bumped into Candice..
who, is also going to sing..at the same place.. TOPONE KTV


Meet Siyan and Jasline 1st..
As the rest was late..
But better than never =p

YanMing was the best Singer of the day! 
Of Coz~! Student of Ocean Butterflies lei~!!
I want to learn also NO have ar..

Random shots Through out the KTV session

oh ya..as we're busy learning the dance of  伍佰song - 你是我的花朵。。
my clumsy hand topple siyan's water...
Clumsy me...



=================Suprise Part I=================

As they were whispering..
i felt something weird..
Later on, Yanming ask me to accompany her to toilet..
 
And when we return,
a little suprise for me  

My sweet daugthers delicated one of the 
birthday songs they have in topone's system to me..
with a little cake and a hello Kitty balloon..



so  !!

Thankz 女儿们!!


------------------side note----------------
a little convo in between the session(after all of them arrived)

Me: there is a smoke system in this room
Them:  Smoke System??

Me: Ya, there's  a button labelled smoke, you press then got smoke loh..
but dont press hor.. very smelly one~!!

Them: ohhhhhhhhhh

*tiiiit*
Me (thinking): dont tell me......they....

*see smoke*
Me: 
WAH LAO~!!! WHO GO AND PRESS ONE

Them: VANEH~

Vaneh: I NEVER!! Is Yanming's finger pressed one!!

Yanming: Is Vaneh hold my hand and pressed de loh~!!


There you go..the Smoked room..
coz of my itchy mouth..LOL
i was busying covering my nose and mouth..
and remembered the ktv session,
where Swee Keng Yeong hit the smoke button so many times,
till the whole hall way was covered with smoke..
haha~!

Rebellious is fun~!


so i punish vaneh to sit at one the corner..
haha~! no la.. just kidding..vaneh dont angy hor..
it just coz, the timing just nice she was sitting there..
so, tot of use this to blog..
*ji ki*
there goes the image of her into my camera's memory card


Dinned at Suntec - Korean Food
Cheap and nice =)
Slacked at TCC there after..


That's when i realize my phone is flat and other people phone start ringing..

Weiming called Meizhen asking where were we, maybe they can drop by
But ended up, no weiming's shadow to be seen =p

My Bro called Vaneh asking where am i and asked to get go home fast fast..
coz weijun and robin wants to play mahjong..
which leads to part 2 of my story..


Thank you my dear flautists for a wonderful day~!



=================Suprise Part II=================

i reached home..
only saw one guy's slipper..
saw my room was dark..so i went into my room and asked:

Me: Where is robin and weijun?

Jasmine: Boo~! Suprise!!! 
*not very impactful, but still suprise to see her in my hse*

Me: Then the guy shoe.... is....

Terrence: Rawr~!!!

Me: aHhHHHH~!!!!!! 吓死我!!
* this one den impactful, coz i screamed*

It was Jasmine and Terrence who came to my hse to give me a surprise..
They made me dig out the candle bud?? Dunno what to name it..
which is as the side and eventually formed a face..
that looked like this =======>      -____-


As i was busy digging out the bud..
Jasmine spray whipped cream at on my hair..
还是我弟弟好, got help me clean up..LOL

Me: WahLAO~!!! So smelly lei~!!

Terrence Die Die also want to put whipped cream on my face..

Me: if you let me draw on ur face, den i let u put whipped cream on my face..

1st round was just a moustache
2nd round is one "PU" of whipped cream..

as i was busy taking picture with him..
he JI TAU whack the whole "PU" of cream right on to my face

ME: WAH LAO~!!!!!!!!
if i got pimple, you're so gonna get it~!!
Although i " @#%&!#%(!&@% " -ed
but.. i was a very memorble one..

Thankz Jasmine and Terrence!!



=================Suprise Part III=================

After they left..
i went to bathe..
having a hard time getting rid of the oily cream...

when i walked out i was telling my mum

Me: mummie, 你也很配合嘞~~

Mummie: aiya..你的friend要给你suprise我那里可以破坏??

I walked into my room, saw a box..
Me asking my Bro: Serying came just now?
Bro: Ya, but she left, coz she say tml got work..
Me: ohhhh
*turned and wipe my hair while typing sms*

Singing: Happy Birthday to you...........

*Looked up*
Me: OMTK~!!!
Me: mummie, 你真的很配合嘞~~
Mummie: LOL~!!

It was Serying and Candice at my house, almost 12 am!!

They bought me the Hello Kitty Bling Bling Golden Mahjong..

*just incase you're wondering..*
i am not actually a fan of Hello Kitty
but, just conicidental that, i gift i receive is accossiated to it
Thankz Dearest Serying and Candice~~




24th March

went back to work..
Thankz to boss..we get to dine out again =)

The clique of  us went to Bakerzin..
which, i dunno if it's halal..(how i know sia..i also dont own the shop)
so i asked on of my student..
now almost everyday he use that to irritate me...zzzzzz




Random pictures, Food and us~!!
Typical steph with The typical "rawr"..
Typical Jazs with the typical "EeYer" Face..

Me To Steph: WE KNOW YOUR SECRET~! ORH HOR~!!!


Thank all of you for the voucher~!
Now i can get my sneakers..
*which i already got it, and a bit regretted*


Thankz People~!!
Qin, Kai, Yani and Steph..




25th March


Met my girls up at bugis and dinned at MOF
People Present:
Wen.Bin.Me.Neng.Dice.Ser



Had a very wonderful dinner with them..
Bin was shy to take photo with her present..
which she threathen us not to reveal..
i am so scared~!!
  LOL~!!


*wink wink*
now bin, you've got advidence on my hands..
so dont 乱乱来 , i tell you..
later i post online den you know..Wahahaha


======Photos of the day=====

The Retarded Me


Blue is the color

Reflect To Improve



i really really had a wonderful time..

Thankz for all the suprises,wishes and gifts!
Love all of you ~!! =)

Happy 22nd birthday to me =)
Time to plan for the future....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/