/* Jazsica's Perspective: bla bla bla /*

Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

bla bla bla

i'm lazy to abduct my hard-disk from the comfort of my bag.. 
so this post will be filled with words..
i think my knee is getting worse..haha..
i'll pick up some supplements when i got the kick to..haha~!

anyways, its only 4th day into the Chinese New Year..
hate to say..but,i just gotten myself more agitated..
i think i need to clam down..

maybe i'm just being over sensitive..but..
sometimes..i just cant tahan..

no matter is it how people do things..
how they handle stuff..
or how they speak to me..

i really 看不下去。。

but at the same time..i've no right to say that they're wrong..
its just them and the way they do and say things..
it's just whether i can except or not.............................................

doesnt mean i keep quiet means i dont mind..
i'm just trying to accept who you are..
either that, or..i just couldn't be bothered..

if i care to tell you, meaning that you're someone important to me..
someone important enough that made me bother to tell you..

no one likes to hear harsh words..including myself..
but, often, people who dare to say the harsh words to you..
meant that they really cared about you..

else, they can choose to be blind or deaf..or both + dumb..
unfortunately,the bad thing about this behaviour is that..
this kind of person is often not well-liked by others..

if i can,i want to sleep and 
hoping that all the unhappie events dont get stored into the long-term memory..
QC off, and only write in the happie events..
but i guess my brain is not maufactured to work this way..

i cant be perfect and i cant please every single person that is in the same social network..
if one day,you realise you cant tahan me anymore..
you can always choose to turn your back and walk away..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/