/* Jazsica's Perspective: Yack, Yack-ing, Yack-ed /*

Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yack, Yack-ing, Yack-ed


i'm here to yack again..LOL~!

this few days, my stomach hasnt been good..
it feels like gastic..
but..again..it doesnt really feel like gastic..
oh well..i don't know what i talking about..
i dont feel very well..
esp. upper half of my body..

this morning..chest pain-ed(LOL) slightly..
abit of breathing difficulty on my way to work..

FLU again..sian..
when can i freaking kill the bug??

sleepy..feel very sleepy..
went out after work ytd..
going out after work today..
going out after work again..tml..
Going home to watch 不良笑花 on friday after work..
FINALLY~!
Ah Qin HuuHuu, finish eps 11 liao..i'm still stuck at 10.. ZzzZz

Sat and Sun..as usual..PACKED..
with all sorts of activities..

i cant, I CANT imagine, nx sat is the concert~ oh man..
somehow..i'm still not very ready for it..

aHH~!
i should start studyin my BTT on bus..
if not i'll sure fall asleep and scare the hell out of others..
Those who heard my story will know you know what i mean right??LOL


i LOVE my schedule to be packed with alot of things..
coz i feel that i'm fully utilizing my time..
which is good =)

but..my body..somehow,cant handle it anymore..
not as much stamina as last time..lol..

conclusion...



I AM OLD~!!!!
OMG~!!
I AM OLD~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/