/* Jazsica's Perspective: Cousin Jasmine Advance 21st /*

Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cousin Jasmine Advance 21st

Went to Cousin Jasmine's advance 21st BBQ @ ECP

Overall was oKie..
Had a great chat with Min and Ling..

Trying to BBQ finish de whole pot of Chix Wings..LOL..

Slept at 2+ AM~ work up at 9+..
Just to update my blog skin..Oh My Good-De-Ness(quoted from Qin)
and my Schedule is PACKED for TODAY and TML~!
Going out in awhile, prolly would only reach home at 11pm..
Meeting my girls 10++ tml..

I've GOT not enough time to wash my clothes.. >.<


I'm so So SOOO gonna be a panda on monday~!OMG~!!
and i havent really make my codes WORK~!!!!!!!

New batch of students coming in on monday~
Cant help to wonder if they're as Havoc-tic as my current batch..
or as Quiet-tic as the previous batch..

oh well..
will see on monday~!
~Chuss~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/