/* Jazsica's Perspective: Who Can Repair Me? /*

Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Who Can Repair Me?

I need a human mechanic..
to repair me.....zZZzz
i'm breaking down..
i mean my body..

both my knee hurts..
-did i over exercise myself?

my back bone hurts even more..
-i got sit properly wat...hmmm...

my right elbows injury is back again..
-i think i over exsert my right arm..

only my left arm is in working condition..
zZzZZzz

its time i bandage myself..
and be transformed into MUMMY..

==================================

Went for band prac ytd =)
i love music, for all i can say..
coz only in the world of music..
all thoughts will disappear..

no matter how tired i'm..
after 3.5 hours of continuous playing..
i become more energetic.. LOL..
it makes me happy, relive stress..
enjoy music making..

i remember 3 weeks ago..
i cant even read notes properly..
*still need to count them somemore*

but ytd..i can start to play properly..
just that i hope my fingers can run faster..
*run fingers, run~*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/