/* Jazsica's Perspective: Blabber /*

Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Blabber

Today was searching high and low for all the concert booklets..

Cause i want to help to design the concert booklet
for this year Yuying Concert Band & Alumni Band's year end concert..

i need references~!!!!
你们不要躲了,快点出来!!!
oh wait..or did i throw them away? ?
S*** !!
i cant remember liao..
*how i hope i can apply the STM in other areas*
oh well..nvm..

While serching high and low..
i found my treasure box..
haha~!
Treasure box lei..


only a few people know..what are the "STUFFs" inside..
haha..i'll reveal the secret nx weekend..
*mystery~!!*
when i've the time to take nice nice pictures of them =)

i need to start practicing my flute..
singing :" it's like S**t, it like S**t"
if not i wont be able to make it for the year end concert liao~


this few weeks..my r/s had affected my life..
like TOTALLY~!
but.. i tell myself..

from monday onwards,
i wont let it to affect my life again..
life is too short to waste~!!!!
*Jazs Jia You~!*

i need to work my Unity 3d out..
which i hope i can smash the MAC..
where people wish to have one..

i need to work out..
xmas and new year is coming~ i wan nice clothes!

i need to work on my flute..
year end concert is coming~!


i need to start all my beauty regime..
i feel so old and haggard..


i need to be patient..
it's a virtue~!

Jazs.吟 -耐性是一种美德-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/