/* Jazsica's Perspective: Sweet~ /*

Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sweet~

Still feeling very down today..
I guess i need sometime to recuperate..

FYI..we're taking a break..not a rest..
How long? i've no idea..
I guess the both of us is really tired..
It's very complicated..
and i'm at a lost..

we're very different..in terms of thinking and character
(relationship should be between 2 different people?
if they're the same they would be called twins right?)
We still have problems..which seemed solved..but still unsolved..
and other stuffs..

i'm feeling contradicted..
i dont understand why i think one way and acted/said another way..
i'm feeling suffocating coz i'm stubbon/看不开/thinking too much and
unable to view problems in another angle/wider view..not being able to admit mistake
i'm not understanding/flexible enough to except unexpected changes..

i want to be a better person..
and i guess i have to learn it the hard way..
after tidying up my feelings..
i'll embark on a journey of CHANGE..
this time i'll make it~!

Its very sweet of my friend to get me bin bin..
but i cant eat too much..coz i'll cough (allergic)..
Thank Qin~!
And my lab students are so sweet too..
they got me Hershey's C&C..
one of my fave Choco..
Thankz Chang Yuan =)

Thankz for the sweet thought..
i really appreciate it =)
these made me feel better..
and..i need to talk more~!
Jazs.吟

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/