/* Jazsica's Perspective: Mid-Autumn Festival /*

Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mid-Autumn Festival

This year's Mid-Autumn Festival didnt get to go chinese garden nor play with the candles..
I'm just rotting my Mid-Autumn Festival at home..LOLx!!

But..But.. i bought Mooncakes..
This time round i bought 3 pieces of Mooncakes..

Must be wondering:
"HUH!! how to buy 3 pieces sia? nomally not comes in a pack of 4 meh?"

Yup..i've got my ways~!!!

well..i bought 2 pieces for Bii's family..
and one piece for mine..coz my family dont really like to eat Mooncakes..
TOO SWEET~  i need my chinese tea..... to suck out all the oil.............


I got my purchase from 麦可思..
a brand i heard b4, but well..
It doesnt really matter to me, what's most important is the packaging
and the TASTE!!



The package of the Mooncakes is so nice and sweet~
Oriental and Japanese style..in pastel colors..

I bought for Bii's family a low sugar white lotus and raspberry cheese..
not in Snow Skin but in Baked Skin..

Must be thinking:
"HUH!! raspberry cheese in bake skin??? Nice meH??"
I tell you it's really nice..
I even saw a granny bought it~


i bought for my family this  Toffee Chocolate Walnut Brownie(in Bake Skin..Again)
a chef recommendation, which is toffee paste with full-flavoured,
delectable walnut brownie.An absoulte indulgence of rich flavours..

one bite of it, and i decide to get 1 piece..without any packaging..



well..i realize that alot of Mooncakes are overly packaged and priced..
recent news had been commenting how over packaging Mooncakes have caused the
price of the Mooncakes to hike..


after much thought, what so important about package of the Mooncakes??
in the end, its the Mooncakes that goes into your stomach, not the package what..
but,packaging is still a major look out for peeps like me..who want to buy it as a gift..


but i'll never buy over packaged and priced mooncake..
SAVE THE EARTH~!!!

FIY, i bought this 3 pieces of Mooncakes in less than $25..
And the box is made of decomposable hard cardboards..

Jazs.吟


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/