/* Jazsica's Perspective: Yeah~! my blog hits 1k~! /*

Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Yeah~! my blog hits 1k~!

Yup~!

As mentioned above.. my blog hit 1000 count on Sat, 5th July 2008..
within 2 months~!yup..Happie *bounce bounce around*

BIG Thankz all readers who always supported my blog..
Please continue supporting it..
will update with more happening stuff~! lol..

Saturday, when to fetch my boy..
oh ya..i'm late again..
i 明明 heard him say:
" i gonna book out at 7.30pm"
den he say.. oh i told u the night before.. it change to 7pm..
oh man~! i need to like clear my ears abit!!

know wat, when we're hailing cab..
this man, drop out the cab..
keep swearing every single word u can find in the
"Valgurites Dictionary"
coz..he "Taxi Uncle" drove him one big round b4 reaching white sands..

=.= den he hail de nx cab and slam the door so hard that
everyone with in the radius of 1m looked at him..
he kept whinning and whinning.. inside the cab..
and well..the "Taxi Uncle"..drop him off
telling him he dunno how to reach his destination..
which is SENGKANG..
ahlamak..who dunno how to go sengkang right..
obviously, the the "Taxi Uncle" dun wan to fetch him nia lo..


*note*
Thankz You AnQi, accompanied me dinnering~!
but i also remember i promised to quote in my blog 3 words,
in CAPS, Bold and the largest font i could have..
and here goes..

I HATE ANQI!!!

Lolx~!
Anqi will understand..
coz she hates me too.. right Anqi?
heex.. coz she always CAPS me in msn..
*bite you*


Jazs.吟

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/