/* Jazsica's Perspective: wonderful day!! /*

Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

wonderful day!!

Wonderful day!!
singtel was having this 3day promo : Samsung F480
going @ $198.. wow!!
Touch screen phone,5 Megapix
bii ask mi to get in on the spot..
but i need to consider about it..
know wat, it was selling that fast that i went to 4 places
bef0re i get hold of it..
trade in my old phone W580i..
abit spoiled =(
heng the nice guy, let me trade in at $100
so i only need to pay $98
Wow!! WOW!!

after i get my phone..
meet up with my dear Lessie=x
and we had tcc for lunch..
she foot the bill..
coz she was late.. *bite*
seafood aligo olio
creamy chicken
after lunching.. we felt so weird..
like the chef curse us or sumting..
we feel like vomiting..
but..heng la.. we manage to kept it down..
in our stomach.. which now most likly to
be in the drain somewhere..
went to watch Moive : wanted..
hmm..not too bad.. lame..
but i like those guns..
3/5 twists..VVV
den..!!
Dinner time~!~!
When to Ajitei @ PS
i was super nice..
esp the ice cream~!~!
*yummy*
i'll bring my whole family there when i get my nx pay!!
its a must!!
salmon sashimi w rice
chicken culet curry rice
fried tofu
*favs* black honey ice cream w conflakes
Loves, my Lessie..
heex..thankz for acc me the whole day..
supposed to rest at home..
lets meet up soon!!
Jazs.吟

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/