/* Jazsica's Perspective: dark cloud over my head day.. /*

Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

dark cloud over my head day..

well..today very moody and sad..
no mood for anything..
i feel like staring blank at the pc screen
and just shut down my brain..

saturday is our 2nd year anniversary..
i really really REALLY hope he'll do something special for me..
and make me feel touched,from the deepest of my heart..
but i quite sure this wont happen?

simply coz he's in ns..
no time to tink wat to get for me..
no time to plan wat he'll get for me..
no time to buy wat he want to get for me..
no time to excute any suprise..
coz he's gonna book out on saturday afternoon..
and coz he's tired..

today see huiqin updating her blog..
kevin got her a rose n card..coz hq say she'll stress..
aww..how sweet..

suddenly made me rewind back my memories..
when was the last time he got rose for me?
hmm..vday this year..
real rose? erm.. cant realli remeber when..
but i remember i onli receive once..
coz i dont really like real rose(in a big bouquet that is)
just remember i need asked for it..

feel depress sia..
i know i should not compare him with other guys..
well, who wan to be compared?
but den again, which girl wont hope their SO/BF/hubby
doing something special,sweet,surprise for her once in awhile?

bii.. i just wan u to know..
is not how much money u spent on me..
instead, is how much effort u spent on me..
big effort != big money..
just like when u bought the eeyore for mi,
when i feel depress de other time..
that's really enough =)

in anycase, when u see this entry..
most likely our anni is over..lolx..

Jazs.吟

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/