/* Jazsica's Perspective: My Family.. /*

Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Family..



TaDa~
my family~!
lolx..

Actually is an illustration done my me..
lol.. not very good as u can see..
the flying owl looks retarted..~!!



Well..THIS.. is my FAMILY~!~!

1st time EXPOSURE on my blog~~
独加号外!!!

i've a:
caring dad, when i was a baby..
worring dad, when i started kindergarten..
stern dad, when i began my schooling..
hard working dad, when i was polying..(sch fee's is EX!!)

well..he's a very different and special dad..
coz he love us..but he doesnt know how to express it..

i've a:
wonderful caring mum, when i was a baby..
good time management mum, when i started kindergarten..
concerning mum, when is started schooling..
friendly mum, when i was polying..(always talk to her like my friend)

she's a very interesting mum..
once i told her i wanted to
puncture my teacher's car
(back in seconday times)
to told me to puncture 2 tyres..
coz they only have one spare tyre..
*wink*

i've a:
Well..he's still not actually there, when i was a baby..
crying toddler, when i started kindergarten..
irritating kid that always sntach my toys,
when i started schooling..
still as irritating as ever, when i was polying..

well..he's a nice bro..
and my fav past time is to irritate him =)
coz that's what he hated..

he always get lunch for me.. on sat n sundays..(*****)
always play DOTA so late at night..
when i try to get myself to slp..(*)

well..
家家有本难念的经,
luckily,
我家的经不是很难念。。
*touch wood touch wood*
hope it'll remain lidat..
always lidat...


Jazs.吟

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/