/* Jazsica's Perspective: Graduation on 21st May 9AM~! /*

Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Graduation on 21st May 9AM~!



*yawnz*


woke up early juz to go sch for graduation..


heng my dad fetch me there.. if not i'll be late..





the sch only gif me ONLY 1 invitation card..in order to go in..
ahlamak...~!~!
where gt enough..??


so i find means and way to kapo back another 2..
*ps* - the means and way is ask eugene to help la..lolx..
thankz ar~!-



in the end the night b4 grad.. my dearest bro say
: " eh? dad got go ar.. den i dont wan go liao.. i need to go sch.."


den i DAIOX~!
i take the card for u le lei.. =(
nvm lor.. since u dont wan go den nvm..


next thing i know b4 i go into the auditorium to prepare..
my dearest bro called
:" eh jie.. u still got the card ma? i wan to go liao..."


den i DIAOX DIAOX~!~!
and said:
"i tot u say dont wan go seh.. i brough the invitation card to sch to give away..
aiya.. nvm la.. u come lor.. den i pass to u the card.."



they were late.. ZzzZzz
so i wear tt hot and heavy grad robe run out of the auditorium to pass
my dearest bro the card..so that he can come in..



-lesson learnt..-

always ask my dearest bro triple time to confirm his decision ^^




everything went on smoothly..
here are some of the pics..
others are with my frens..





oh ya.. almost forgot..
there is a performance.. a sing and dance item
by some students..

i sld say.. overall is alright..
except for the high notes that almost
made my eardrum burst~!

LOL~!





Jazs.吟

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
*/